EMDRC summary resubmission
The summary submission should be made by the student for degree related research, or the principal investigator for non-degree research after you have addressed the comments received from the previous review.
How to resubmit your summary:
- Download the current EMDRC.A submission form.
- Complete the form paying attention to all required fields. Incomplete forms will be referred back to you for completion before processing. Please also remember to check your spelling and grammar!
- Write a cover letter explaining how you have addressed the comments received from the previous review (You can use our template here).
- Email your completed EMDRC.A form and cover letter to the EMDRC secretary, Ms Vathiswa Mzamo
- Ms Mzamo will confirm receipt of your submission for the next EMDRC meeting