- Fundamentals in Emergency Care course - 2 day advanced life support course (our SA contextualized version aimed at anyone working in an African Emergency Centre - next course 23/24 Feb 2018 in Cape Town
- Aviation Evacuation and Transport course - week long course for those involved in aeromedical operations - next course September 2018
- Disaster Medicine - week long course providing theoretical and practical learning - next course 14-18 May 2018
- Ultrasound - basic and advanced emergency point of care ultrasound training.
- Advanced Paediatric Life Support - 2 day APLS course run by our partners from Red Cross War Memorial Children's Hospital
- AHA Advanced Life Support Courses (BLS, ACLS, PALS etc) - none of these courses are offered by EMCT currently: please contact www.resuscitationcouncil.co.za for more information (in Cape Town we can recommend MDinc run by EMCT honorary lecturers).
- Advanced Trauma Life Support (ATLS) - co-ordinated by the Trauma Society of SA
EMCT does not offer first aid courses or paramedic training. We suggest you contact relevant local organizations (such as the SA Red Cross Society, St John's Ambulance, etc) or Colleges of Emergency Care, and Universities for these courses.
We can also suggest you peruse this link to the HPCSA Accredited Education and Training Providers